Monday, March 31, 2014

Shut up and take my money!!!

How awesome is that phrase BTW?? I think it was on Futurama first.

Anyway, I really want to get Zoe some sort of playhouse for the backyard (as soon as we get the pooper scooper I ordered).
I don't want some plastic thing though. Would LOVE to make her her own.
Googled it last night and OMG, this video along w/ the results is AMAZING!!
http://www.ronhazelton.com/projects/how_to_build_a_play_house_for_children

It's pricey, especially if you don't have all the tools.
But still... how F-ing adorable is that???

And from the comments, I found this woman's blog where she built her daughter's playhouse.
http://momthebuilder.net/?page_id=81

I would totally do that if we have the money to. We wouldn't be able to buy everything we needed up front so would have to buy some here, buy some there, etc etc, but still.... what little girl/boy wouldn't just love that?

We really need to get the yard cleaned up first. Too much dog poop to do much of anything. It looks terrible now. Probably b/c we don't have to mow in the winter. Spring, Summer & fall, every weekend DH is out there mowing down the grass/poop so there aren't turd mounds everywhere.

Anyway, that's not going to be a fun afternoon, but it's gotta be done.

No comments: