Friday, March 21, 2014

Hmm, something going on downtown

Downtown as in, my vagina :P ehehehe Sorry,  had this picture in my head of some super cheesy person saying that, and then saying what everyone obviously knew what it meant.

Anywhooey

So some TMI incoming if you couldn't tell already....

So my periods can be a bit mucusy at times and this time was no different.
However, my period stopped yesterday FINALLY (it was just very light spotting)... and I'm still having mucus.
That is not normal for me.
My CM is usually that white thin lotiony looking stuff. No EWCM or even a stickier clear type.

So.. yeah.
Not really sure what to make of this, but maybe the inositol or the better diet is helping with something.
Going to start taking OPKs today or tomorrow and hope for the best.

No comments: