Monday, January 21, 2013

WOO~

I got to sleep in this morning. Sure it was only to 9, but that was still niiiiiice.
DH was off so he got up with Zoe when she woke this morning.
He better damnit, since I was up with her a frickin ass ton last night.
She woke up at 11:30, then 12:30, then 2: 2:230 3 4 and finally 5 or 6 when I fed her.
UUUUUGH just sleep baby!!!

She was grumpy almost all day today too. Didn't help that she was pooping most of the day or trying to poop.
Think we're gonna have to start giving her juice again.

We tried bananas for the first time today. She tore it up! lol
DH pureed some w/ formula. It made this gross looking gooey stuff but she really liked it.

Her thrush is slowly clearing. The rash is kinda better. Still looks bad in spots but at least it isn't bleeding anymore. Poor girl just can't catch a break right now.

Damnit, forgot what else I wanted to say.

Anyway, here are a few photos

The amigurumi I made. YAY!
The pattern
Think the hardest part was attaching everything together. PITA!

And Zoe on Friday in her cute outfit. It's supposed to be 6m but the overalls were barely long enough.

Oh and this is her in her faux standing position. Can blame DH for that. Right after changing her DH stood her up supported by the wall and wanted me to get photos quick of her 'standing'. heh

And just a cute smile. She looks so much like DH in this photo.

Have some photos and video of her I need to get off my phone. Will try to remember to do that tomorrow.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute :D I love her smiles! I hope the sleeping thing keeps working out for the better! That little amigurumi is adorable!!