Monday, January 7, 2013

What the....

Just saw a message from the car salesman that we bought out mazda from, and he heard we were expecting. Obviously he's a bit behind on his news, but... what?
How the hell did he know that??

Whatever... we are going to have to upgrade the mazda to something a little bigger, damnit. I love my mazda and it's the perfect size. Just what I wanted, BUT, finding a carseat that fit it was a PITA, and whenever we have another, it's going to have to hold 2 seats and I just don't see that happening in it :( Booooooooooo
____

I guess I should start going month by month w/ how old Zoe is instead of weeks. It's just too confusing.
I thought it didn't matter, and I'm sure in the grand scheme of things it doesn't, but most people just go month to month instead of counting weeks, so that's what I'll do from now on.
Which means Zoe will officially be 5m old tomorrow :)
____

Bought her some Baby mum mum(sp?) teething biscuits. Haven't given her one yet but we'll see how it goes in a bit.
____

I think maybe teething is causing her to wake at night? She woke up at 3 last night, didn't go back to sleep until after 4. BLEH for me!
In the morning, my brain has finally gotten used to kinda zoning her noises out so I can get a little bit more rest, but late night like last night... I was wide awake until I was sure she was asleep, and even then I couldn't get back to sleep very well. SIGH.
Anywho, fed her around 3:30 I think and yeah, just laid her in her crib. Waited for that fussy noise she makes when she is tired, insert pacifier, and lay down in bed hoping not to hear anything on the monitor lol.
____

UUUUGH speaking of monitor, I had a nightmare last night.
Dreamt that we had a kickass video monitor and survellience of her room (for some reason). And on the shot that showed her crib, you see this frickin scary ass ghost girl come up and scream at Zoe which of course causes Zoe (and myself) to freak the hell out.
____

Uuuuuuhm....... yeah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a freaky dream!! I hate ones like that.
Hope you find a great, new car! So funny about your car salesman, lol.
And wow, 5 months tomorrow! Almost her half birthday already!

LisaL said...

Oh no no, we're not upgrading any time soon. Well, not until the 2nd baby is on its way at least heh.

socialite_baby said...

I've seen the car/carseat issue a lot recently and we have 2 smaller cars so it definitely worries me, especially since I'm wanting an even *smaller* car (Volvo S60 now, I want an S40)! Not that I actually have a baby or a carseat to plan around, but I like to think ahead! ;) Never a bad excuse to buy a new car either! I mean it is pretty legitimate!

Shari54 said...

I refused a mini van. I have for much of my adult life been a truck girl. I had 1/2 ton Dodge truck and we upgraded to a Ford 3/4 ton crew cab diesel. Lots of leg room and enough space to fit 3 carseats. :)

LisaL said...

I don't want a minivan. At least not yet. If my dream comes true and we have 3 kids, then maybe then, but right now, I just want something slightly bigger than the mazda for our next car. I still like my small cars... just wish they accomadated more carseats.