Saturday, January 5, 2013

Photos and stuff

Zoe slept later yesterday and today! WOOO!
She slept I think close to 7 yesterday.
And while she did wake around maybe 6:30 or 7 this morning, she stayed quiet in her crib until 7:30! WOOOOOOOO! SLEEEEEEEEEEEP lol

She seems to be kind of restless when she's sleeping. I'll hear her making sounds and if I go check on her, she'll be moving around a lot. Not awake but not fully asleep.
Not sure what is going on but hopefully nothing bad.

Think her gums are def starting to bother her more.

Last night at dinner... man, she was not in a good mood. Didn't think she was hungry, but she was and she made it known w/ lots of crying and fussing. She was ok after, but it made the inlaws feel bad. If only they knew how she was with DH and I.... they'd see that she does that to us too :P

Uhm, I think there was something else I wanted to mention, but I forgot.

Here are some photos!

First 3 are from the camera.

Sitting pretty in her chair

Just a cute pic

In one of her Once Upon a Child outfits. It's really cute, but the shirt is such a PITA to get on.

And a bunch of photos from my phone.
The flash on it is really bright and the camera is kinda slow so I get some pretty funny and goofy facial expressions :D



And the photo that greets me when I turn on my phone.
Has my 2 fav people in it :D

No comments: