Wednesday, January 2, 2013

21 weeks

Think Zoe is starting to experience seperation anxiety. It's not all the time thank gawd.
Last night while eating dinner, I couldn't even walk away from her without her getting upset. She was in her exersaucer, and I HAD to sit right next to her to keep her content. If I tried eating on the other couch that is 5ft away, she flipped out again.

She does it during the day too. Makes it difficult to get anything done, especially using the bathroom lol.
Going to be a challenge trying to remember to use ovulation tests.

Zoe starts waking up at around 5 am every day. Insert pacifier will usually buy around 30 or 40 minutes.
And then yeah... she's awake. I'll usually wait for another 20 before waking up and feeding her.
Then I lay her back down, and it's another 30min or so before she goes back to sleep, fighting it tooth and nail. By then I'm already wide awake though. It does give me an oppurtunity to take a shower if I'm not feeling extra lazy.
But I'd much rather go back to sleep :( Anyway, by the time I'm out of the shower which usually takes me about 15min.... she's already awake and talking.
SIGH! lol
Thankfully she's usually entertaining herself, so I have a few more mins to myself, like right now.
I'm back to being tired though. That wide awake phase quickly reverts back to "I was forced to wake at 5am" feeling.
Hopefully she'll have a good nap today so I can take one with her.

Since I'm up so early though, plan on going out and shopping a little. WOO! Lol... Nothing exciting though, just to the grocery store and maybe petsmart.
Grocery store for some stuff for a stew I'm fixing tonight.. maybe. Depends on what meat they have and how much.
And Petsmart to see what fish they have on sale. Fun fun!
I'd usually take Zoe out in her pajamas, but damnit! She's gonna get dressed! lol
We buy all of these cute ass clothes and never put her in them except for maybe once or twice a week :P lol
Speaking of cute clothes, I still need to take photos of what we bought. Would probably be a good idea to fold them too :P I may do that today.

Diet is going well. We're only what.. 3 days in though LOL.
DH really needs to keep on track. I really don't have a problem with it most of the time, but him... with him going to friends house on Weds.... he easily gets discouraged and goes back to the way he was eating before.
I'm gonna try to keep him focused though. I think once we get the jogger and start exercising again, he'll be better.
Just these first couple of weeks are tough.

Alrighty, Zoe is getting restless gonna head on out! I'll post some pics later if I get the chance.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Glad your diet is going pretty well! I was all ready to start this week and found out yesterday I am pg....guess that new year's resolution is out the window!

I know you said your cycle seems to be wonky again, but I just wanted to let you know that it can still happen. My cycles haven't been regular (30-40 day cycles) for about a year now. DH and I just started discussing another one and apparently discussing was all it took...lol

LisaL said...

Wow, Congrats Shari!!!! Hopefully I'll be joining you in the preggo club sooner rather than later :D

Shari54 said...

Thanks Lisa! I hope so too!

I don't know how well things are going because my tests aren't getting darker and I am some major cramping. Thankfully no bleeding but not due for AF till Saturday.