Friday, January 4, 2013

Real food!

Zoe had her first taste of real food today! Nomnomnomnom
Baby food of course

It was between carrots and sweet potato. I picked the carrots.
She gave that WTF look at first and then I guess she decided she liked it heh.
She only ate maybe a teaspoon worth. She'll have some more tonight :D
It's so messy and adorable feeding her :D Lovely when she kinda coughed and spots of pureed carrots hit my face :P
She seems to have kinda gotten the hang of spoon feeding.
We did it a couple of times before with some rice cereal. Didn't want to feed her rice cereal any longer so got real food today while at Earthfare (health food grocery store).

Oh and last night, Zoe was sitting up all on her own! I was sitting on the floor with her. Had her inbetween my legs so when she fell she would only land on me. She wasn't wedged up against me or anything and she sat on her own for a good minute or so before toppling over to one side, or backwards.
She's getting so big!

She still hasn't properly rolled yet. Just side to side sometimes, but that's it. She just hates tummy time so much. Tolerates it for a minute or so and then face in the blanket, kicking and crying and fussing. Poor girl lol.
I swear, I'll post some pics soon!
____

My body is so screwed right now.
I've been bleeding off and on for what.. 2 or 3 weeks now.
Totally reminds me of my annov cycles when I bled almost constantly.
This is probably happening b/c of the weight I've gained. Bad me for my poor food choices. Sigh.
Hopefully back to being primal will help though. I haven't been taking my metformin again.
After it caused that nausea/throwing up, I haven't taken it again.
I may try again, just go a lot slower w/ upping the dose or just keep it at 500 or 1000 for now.
We'll see.

2 comments:

Shari54 said...

DD was a horrible bottle taker. It would take 30-40 minutes to finish one. Once real food was introduced she went hog wild. Now at 15 months she is on her way of eating us out of house at home....lol last night I made her 2 scrambled eggs, hashbrown patty and some peaches. She ate it all gone! We call her our hog dog :)

LisaL said...

LOL, wow! What a hungry little girl! lol She loves her momma's cookin it seems :)