Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mystery Solved, kinda...

Ok so when I told DH about the car salesman. He said it was probably someone at the VA that told him. He knows of at least one person that went and bought a car at the same dealership after us. And mentioning where they work, he may have remembered us, and etc etc.

I dunno, thinking about upgrading (eventually) is kinda exciting. We're not going for a brand spankin new car though. Property tax on our mazda is frickin INSANE. So we'll probably go for a used car for the next one.
We take very good care of our cars so hopefully we won't be spending too much more on an upgrade.
Which reminds me, I really need to take in the car to get serviced... BLEH. Maybe I can convince DH to do it on Friday since he is off lol.
____

I've gone out every morning this week and today is gonna be no different. DH going out tonight and there's nothing I want to fix for dinner. Going to try my hand at making clam chowder... maybe.
____

Don't think I've lost any damn weight yet. WTF??
DH has lost 5lbs, and my SiL (brother's wife) has lost 7lbs so far doing a very similiar diet.
SO frickin pissed and discouraged right now :( Not gonna go out and stuff my face with junk food or anything, but it sucks not seeing the scale move.
Or well it is moving, just not in the direction I want it to go usually.

I really don't want to take the metformin again. It just is not agreeing with me this time around.
Took it last Friday after dinner since it was a *cheat* and I thought it may do well to take one after having so many carbs.
Woke up that night sick to my stomach w/ vomit in the back of my throat.
Really hope my body can start working on it's own w/out the met.
____

Oh and Zoe turned 5m old yesterday. YAY :) Totally forgot to post.
I'll try to get some good photos to post of her later.

No comments: