Friday, December 2, 2016

Need more sleep

Not that I need a test to tell me the obvious, but thinking about the questions that dh was asked made me realize that I really need more sleep.
I can't count how many times I've dozed off while pumping during the day.
Caffeine is a must for me now... And even it doesn't do the job...or just barely does.

It's currently just after 4am and I just got done pumping. While I want to continue pumping for as long as my sanity can stand it, I also can't wait until I don't have to wake up to do it any longer lol.
I think next week I'm going to try dropping a pump. Hopefully my supply will stay the same. Fx.

Short post.... Need to clean all this stuff and hopefully get back to sleep asap.

1 comment:

Sarahg said...

I like to read your blog, and I don't usually just come out and say this. But I use this product called Plexus. It's amazing for energy, sleeping better, and overall health. Many people say it has increased their milk supply as well. It is plant based and natural as well. Send me an email if interested in learning more sarah_kstate_02@yahoo.com