Thursday, April 20, 2017

One room down.... All the others to go

I got the sunroom cleaned and straightened up today! WOO!

Here are the before. Yes.. that's a puppy pad on the floor. Thankfully it was unused at the time.


And here's the after. Still too much stuff in here, but I did manage to put up/put in to the donate bag enough stuff to get rid of the 2 bins of toys.
The storage drawers though need to be gone through again and more needs to come out. The middle drawer I'm not worried about. It's filled with blocks and shape things. It's the other 2 that have all the pointless small shit in them that needs to seriously be thinned down by a lot.

I did manage to go through Oren's room too. He doesn't have a lot in his room so it didn't take too long. Now I need to fill up his room with more of his toys to get them out of the living room area.

I still need to go through 1 bin in the living room and then tackle Zoe's room. Think I'll have to do some cleaning once the kids are in bed too to get rid of junk that they want to keep. Everything I asked Zoe about.... she wanted to keep. Stuff that I didn't even know she had and I'm sure she completely forgot about.

Once this is all done, going to clean some carpets!! The sunroom carpets are disgusting. Doesn't help that the puppy has has multiple accidents in there. Also need to clean their hallway b/c he also likes using it for pooing. Nasty.
Ok, one good thing about cats... at least they're easy to house train. Pop them in a litter box and BAM.. done.
____

DH left for his overnight trip this morning. Kids aren't going to see him for 2 days. He's not getting home until late tomorrow night. Probably after 8 since I'm sure they'll be hitting some rush hour traffic on the way home.

Thankfully the kids weren't driving me crazy today. They actually wanted to help clean up. Of course their version of clean is just using up all the disinfectant wipes, but hey.. whatever. It kept them quiet and entertained so, pfft.. use them up kiddos!


And yeah.. that's been my day :P Not very exciting but I like it that way lol

No comments: