Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Miserable!!

Miserable and sweaty. I'm not feverish, but with the way I'm sweating, you would think I was. Good lord.
Last night I do think I had a mild fever. Took my temp when I was feeling a little better and it was up to 99.something.
Really hoping I don't get the kids sick again. They've sneezed a couple of times, but other than that look ok lol. FX
Thankfully I'm not as snotty and stuffed up as I was before, but I'm coughing just as much now b/c of that damn annoying tickle in the throat.
Uuuuuuuuuugh
Thank goodness for pantyliners is all I can say. I'd be changing my britches after every cough if I wasn't wearing some protection down there.
____

That 3 day nail growth stuff is total shit. I mean.. I wasn't really expecting it to work, but I was hoping it would. It's just a shiny clear nail polish. It might help strengthen, but as for growing.. nope.

Finally got enough glue on to my broken nail that it's staying put. Another week or so and hopefully I'll be able to cut it. It's so annoying b/c all I want to do is pick at it lol. I definitely am not helping matters :P
____

Bought some charcoil teeth cleaning powder stuff. Saw a buzzfeed video on it and thought it looked interesting.
Tuxedo Charcoal Teeth Whitener

It's a little pricey, but you only use a little bit of it once a day. I've only been using it for 2 days now so I can't say if there is a different in my teeth color or not.
We'll see if there is a difference after the 30days is over though :)
I just didn't want to use those teeth whitening trays again. Those are ok, but if you've never used them... they can temporarily make your teeth sensitive and I absolutely hate that sensation.

It is weird brushing with it though. You look like a zombie when you use it and you quickly learn that you splatter saliva everywhere when brushing b/c there will be black specks all over the place lol. It cleans up easy though so it's np :)
____

Thinking about getting in to tattooing. I'm all over the place with what I want to do.. I know.
This wouldn't be a profession though.. just a hobby. I don't have the social skills to work with strangers. Having to small talk with them.. bleh.. no.
Tattoo kits aren't that expensive though and of course I would practice practice practice to make sure I was confident enough to work on someone.
People have always told me that I need to get in to it and it has always interested me. Watching a tattoo show on Netflix (think it's called Bondi Ink) renewed my interest and then seeing how cheap the kits are really got me interested lol.
So yeah.... we'll see where that goes. I'm not buying anything yet. Maybe for my birthday or something, DH will get me a nice kit :D
In the mean time... I'm watching all tattoo videos that I can to get as much information I can.
Again.. I know that doing an apprenticeship somewhere would probably be better, but I'm socially awkward so I'd rather just take my chances with youtube videos rofl

First up though.. I really need to start drawing again. Try to get the creative juices flowing. I know it's still in me, but it gets blocked so easily. I need to just sketch and sketch and sketch some more. Design work was never my strong point and that's really what tattooing relies on.. good designs.

No comments: