Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lazy Procrastinator!

That should be my middle name.....
I WILL have photos up tomorrow... just gotta force myself to do it already and stop putting it off.
____

Yesterday was not a good day though. Good lord Oren was a little terror.
Don't he felt well and he decided that if I wasn't snuggling him, then he'd just roll all over the floor screaming his head off.
You just don't realize how draining and annoying and frustrating that is until it's happening to you.
I love him to pieces, but HOLY SHIT CHILD.... SHUT UP for a MIN!!!
He completely drained me yesterday.

Also, he decided to poop and then stick his hand down his diaper. Good times......

Thankfully after a nice long bath for him and Zoe, he seemed to be feeling better and of course was all smiles when DH got home. I mean... good for DH for not having to go through what I did but still.... lol
____

Also forgot to ask DH about where we want to put the furniture. Really need to clean the room first. It's full of tools, tape, painting trash, etc etc. May do that later if I'm feeling up to it.
____

Had a few small dizzy spells yesterday and again this morning.
Definitely not b/c I'm dehydrated. I've been drinking plenty... so thinking it's just baby laying on a blood vessel weird or something like that.
Other than usual pregnancy related stuff, I feel fine and as I said before.. the dizziness isn't severe. It's just a slight off balance feeling that takes a couple of minutes to resolve.
____

About to go lay down and read and hopefully get in a quick nap before Oren wakes from his.
He woke up at 6:30 this morning and MAN.. I really needed some extra sleep.
It's my fault though. I was reading last night and stayed up until 11. I know that's not late for some, but it is for me lol :)

No comments: