Sunday, March 1, 2015

3:40

It's 3:40 am and I'm wide awake. Awesome.....
Got up to pee and that was it.... couldn't get back to sleep. I was tired, but then not being able to breath through my nose caused me to mouth breath, which caused my mouth to dry out, which caused me to drink more.... had to pee more... etc etc.
Apparently my body doesn't understand how to use the water I'm drinking b/c as soon as I do drink something... my nose instantly makes more mucus so I have to mouth breath even more which dries me out etc etc etc etc.....
SO frickin annoying.
THEN... even with the earplugs in.. I can still hear DH snoring the house down. Just frustrating from every angle.

I laid in bed for about an hour and a half before just finally saying F-it and getting up. No point in laying there with a stuffy nose, needing to pee, and needing to drink more.

Sigh.. just want to get back to bed soon. I'm sure that won't happen until 5am or so :\

No comments: