Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Aches, Pains, Dizzy

That's what I got to wake up to this morning.
Started waking at around 1:30 last night feeling like my head was stuck in a vice. So not fun. It's like as soon as I lay down, my body decides to use all of the water I've had to make snot. My nose was SO stuffy and drippy last night. I must've been trying to breath through my nose while I was sleeping which resulted in the vice feeling.

I don't feel sick right this second. Just feel dizzy and off balance for some reason. Thought maybe blood sugar issue, but it was perfectly fine this morning. Maybe just something pregnancy related.

Also, sitting here, I feel fine.. no aches... but as soon as I get up... I feel all of Oren's weight way down there. I'm not having contractions or anything. It's just his weight causing aches.
I still can not see how that one woman was carrying around a 10lb baby and didn't know. There is just NO WAY. Even if she wasn't showing b/c she was overweight... she still would've felt movement. There is no way she felt nothing at all.

Anywho.... just here counting down the days still. It's only Wednesday... *cry*

Still on the fence about how I feel. On one hand.. I'm so ready to have Oren. But on the other... it's still intimidating and scary that we're going to have another baby.

Really hoping that this isn't a cold. If it is.. going to be requesting some face masks. I know I'll forget NOT to kiss him all over his precious face when he's here. W/ a mask on at least it will block some of the germs from getting to him. Do not want to know what it's like having a newborn w/ a cold :(
____

Got SOME of the dishes done. So many in there that I couldn't fit all of them in to the dish rack and the dishwasher. Yeah.. there were that many that I had let build up. Given I didn't fully load the dishwasher. It doesn't clean as well when it's full.
Had to chisel off the burnt on crap on one of the dishes... that was actually kind of therapeutic hacking at it with a butter knife heh. I still have to finish scrubbing it though which won't be fun.

Still have so much to clean. I still need to do water changes in the 3 fish tanks which is going to be a PITA. Not that it's difficult, just a little messy and will be a bit difficult in one tank that has a ton of baby fish in it. Have to watch it carefully so I don't suck any of them up and send them to their dirt death outside where the water drains.
I'll get it done today though.
____

OH and finally... Here's the shirt I made for Zoe :D It's not totally done yet. Need to let it set up for another day or so and wash it.




I put the glitter on Incredible and some glow in the dark paint on sister. The stars are just iron on things.
I should've cut it a bit better than I did, but oh well. It turned out ok.
Just need to find that velcro and sew that on after it's washed.

No comments: