Monday, March 2, 2015

Stubborn child

Someone is paying attention! Time to go to sleep!.... at least that's what I imagine Oren thinking to himself whenever I go in for my appointments :P lol

NST this morning was a big ole unsuccessful mess again. He did move a couple of times, but for some reason the monitor kept losing his heartbeat. It sounded like it was picking mine up over his.
Anyway... I ended up just getting another u/s. He moved a bit more with this one thankfully and everything looked perfect. Just a stubborn little guy in there.

Only one more appointment though! WOO!
____

Man our printer sucks. With the help of DH, we made a shirt design for Zoe's big sis shirt. It did not print off very well on to the transfer paper. Boo.
Will be going to Michaels tomorrow to look for some fabric paint to make it look better.

Could've went to Joanns today but I didn't feel like it. Went to Walmart to pick up some things and just ugh... Walmart...

I did pick up another nursing tank. The nursing bras they had were just... no.... hideous things. Not comfortable looking like the ones I have. I'd rather have an annoying flap in the back than get what they had.
Also bought some snacks to take to the hospital (if they last that long) and a few other small things we were wanting to get.
I did forget my bottle of baby shampoo/wash though. But Michaels is right beside Target so I can just get that tomorrow.
____

Zoe did well her 2nd night in her bed. She went right down to sleep. Didn't get up once :)
And this morning, she didn't get out of her bed until I went in to her room to get her.
FX it keeps up like this. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings when I don't have to get up so early lol.
Now if we could just get her to use her potty again :P She'll sit on it but that's about it.
____

Ugh.. I'm not sure who is going to bring Zoe to the hospital. With MiL having to wait on the grandfather ALL the time and her having to babysit her other grandchild.. she's not going to be able to bring Zoe to us which I'm not happy with. Baby and I aren't going anywhere, but it would be nice if Zoe could see him ASAP. I'm sure someone will bring her... when? I have no frickin idea.

And nevermind our dogs. NO idea who the heck is going to watch them for us. Will have to hash all this out with DH.
If the weather is supposed to be nice next week (it's supposed to be as of right now).... then they'll be outside for most of the time and DH can come home at night after that first night.
*shrugs* We'll see..... I just don't want to come home to giant piles of crap or puddles of pee on the carpet.
We really do need to buy ANOTHER new carpet cleaner :\

No comments: