Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Less than a week now

Didn't want to leave a rant post as the only thing I posted today lol.

Really need to get Zoe's shirt done. I bought some pretty glitter and fabric glue for it. It needs 3 days to set so I really need to get it done b/c DH wants her to wear it to the hospital when she sees her brother heh.

We picked out Oren's go home outfits last night. We actually don't have a lot of NB size stuff which I'm fine with since they usually grow out of those so quick and we'll probably just have him in PJs and whatnot most of the time anyway.

Now just need DH to go get the luggage from the FROG (finished room over garage). I could go get it I guess but with how achy I've been feeling.... nah. I'll just wait for him to get it :P lol

Other than crap I use every day like my phone and the charger.. I think we're good to go with the hospital bag stuff.
____

I don't think Zoe really understands that she can climb out of her bed at night or in the morning lol. She's so cute, but it was a bit frustrating this morning. She woke up at 5:30 for some reason. I got up to check on her... changed her diaper, put her back in bed and she was ready to get up and go out in to the living room. NOPE!
Wasn't going to happen. She was asking for her My Little Pony dolls so I shut the door and went to get them. She thought I was just leaving her in her room and pitched a monster fit until I came back a minute later. She did go back to bed though. Woke up at 7:30 and again... she didn't bother getting out of her bed.
She just stood up in it, went to the right side (close to the door) and started her whining cry to get up.  Oh well... at least she went back to sleep for a little bit :P Better than nothing.

Although since I'm not having a daily diet dr pepper like I was before.. I am definitely more tired throughout the day now. I could really use better sleep.
I think my nose started dripping last night. Pretty sure I caught whatever Zoe has.
Her "cold" hasn't turned in to anything... just a slightly runny nose every once in a while, so I'm hoping that's all I'll experience too. But the extra stuffy nose with the feeling of your nose leaking is.... bleh. Hard enough trying to get used to ear plugs and having to listen to my heartbeat and just..... yeah....

Thankfully the sleep I am getting is good though. It's just sometimes getting back to sleep that is the problem.
____

Ok so I do have a bit of a rant....
Zoe makes a HUGE mess during the day with all of her toys. I really don't care b/c the hell if I'm going to try picking it all up just for her to make a mess again.
So at night before bed, we help her pick up her toys (after a lot of frustration trying to get her to listen to us that is :P heh).
The thing I want to rant about is DH looking at me like I'm supposed to bend down and pick up all of her toys. Uhm.... no dude... just no. I have a hard enough time right now just sitting down and getting up from the dang couch.

Dh has been a huge help this pregnancy, but he just does not understand sometimes, or forgets just how uncomfortable and achy this process is. No I'm not totally helpless here, but if I don't have to sumo squat to pick up some tiny ass toy off the floor.. I'm not going to.

Which reminds me that I really need to do the dishes. Do not want to come home from the hospital to a sink full of stinky gross dishes. Have one that's been sitting in there for a while b/c it has burnt on crust that does not want to come off. BLEH!

No comments: