Saturday, September 3, 2016

Yikes

Woah, I'm not going to get nearly as much breast milk today as I have been.
Think it's because i haven't been drinking enough, bc I've been pumping plenty.
Or well... I've been pumping As much as i,have been.

I,know off days will happen for various reasons, but with how unstable it seems my supply is, it's a bit shitty when something like this happens.
Just need to make sure to drink plenty of fluids and hope that was the reason for the decrease and nothing more.
____

Ezra has the grossest shafts earlier and they wouldn't stop lol. Poor guy. I'm sure all that has couldn't have felt good, but sure did when it came out.
He did leak a little. I changed him right after he was done with his 10min long shaft so it didn't give the poo a chance to leak more lol.
I thought breast milk babies were supposed to poop less? Definitely not the case for Ez.
____

Anyway, still in pain. Tylenol and Ibuprofin are only helping a little.
Sigh.... Come on body... Heal already!!

No comments: