Monday, September 12, 2016

Pics really quick!

Got some photos off the camera and just want to post them really quick before I get distracted lol








DH had too much fun posing Ez for the superman photos lol. Too cute though :)

Have a little bit of time since Oren just got up from his nap and he's not fussing yet.

I think the new nipple butter stuff is working pretty well. At least it seems so so far. Nips aren't nearly as painful when pumping as they usually are.
I hate the way the stuff smells though. To me it smells like used cooking oil. Just gross IMO. But there's an underlying slight cake or cookie dough kind of smell too, but I mostly smell oil.. and not good stuff.
The look and texture... it's an ugly yellow color and the texture is like slightly warm coconut oil. You know, when the coconut oil is still solid but slightly mushy and melts to the runny oil as soon as it touches your hand. That's what this stuff is like. Not thick like lanolin at all.
But like I said, it seems to be working pretty well so far. Ive only been using it for a day total so far though so we'll see how things go with it once I've been using it longer.
____

Bought a few things to make lactation cookies. Walmart didn't have powdered brewers yeast so I bought them in pill form to take while I wait for an order of it to come in from amazon (bought it when we got home from the store).
No idea if all of this will work, but we'll see and thankfully it all wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be.
____

My supply is still a little lower than it has been. Might be picking back up a little more since I started eating oatmeal every day but I dunno. Again.. it's one of those things that needs to be kept an eye on long term to see if it's actually helping.
____

Alright.... need go go get the little booger up before he does get upset :)


No comments: