Saturday, September 3, 2016

Gawd damnit

So, I picked Oren up today to,out him in his crib for a nap.
Apparently that was a mistake bc now im in pain on my right ovary area again.
Took Tylenol... That didn't do anything, so just took some Ibuprofin and hope,it helps,and,kicks in soon.
I,know csec recovery takes a while, but Damn.... I just want to feel better already and,be able to do,more than just rest. While it's nice that dh is taking care of mostly everything, it would be nice to help take care of,my kids without continued pain.
Sigh......

Other than that... Things are going ok.

Oh and total first world problems.... Its getting more difficult finding things to watch on,netflix,lol. Well... There,is a lot of stuff, but just not,in the mood to watch a lot,of,it. Oh well...
Right now watching the show Scream. Its ok....,funny seeing,these obvious adults playing high school kids though lol.
I don't know how some of these actors landed these jobs considering how old they look. Can't tell me there were younger looking actors that were just as attractive and better talented.

No comments: