Saturday, September 17, 2016

Birth control.... that's what my kids' nicknames need to be...

Holy shit... Oren's nonstop crying and whining are driving me up the damn wall. Just go the F to sleep!!!
If anyone ever wonders why they don't want kids and then they heard what comes out of mine... they'd be like "Oh yeah.. that's why!"
And he's SO damn sensitive to everything and scream cries.. usually right by his sleeping brother.

I love my little boogers to death, but holy shit do they annoy the hell out of me sometimes. Ok.. a lot of times :P

And Ezra is no better right now. Newborns are supposed to sleep a lot.. which he does, but he also fights sleep like it's the reason he was put on this earth. And him fighting sleep means he's grumpy as hell and SCREAMS and SHRIEKS like a damn banshee.
I'm sorry little dude... I can't hold you as much as I want b/c you have 2 siblings and I need to pump and need my hands free to do that.
My boobs suck and need a ton of massaging to get your food out of them.

And Zoe... Zoe just keeps getting more stubborn and more defiant. Ask/tell her to do something and you can plainly see her ignore you. Not just her not hearing you, no.... you can see that little switch in her head being turned on to ignore whatever you just said to her. And she's getting more stingy and greedy with her toys. Which of course causes Oren to cry and uuuuuuugh. It's never ending sometimes lol.

I've learned to ignore a lot of it b/c if I didn't, I'd go insane :P
But just sometimes.. it's hard to ignore. It's hard to ignore when I'm simultaneously trying to pump, get Oren to stop crying, get Ezra to stop crying and just go to sleep (or bottle feed him), and trying to get Zoe to clean up after herself.

Having kids is not easy. Lemme tell ya lol
I really wouldn't trade it for anything, even on the hardest days... but MAN is it hard sometimes.

Mommy needs a break...... or a giant piece of a cake and a 6 pack of highly caffeinated soda.... and a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. Oh my gosh..... ok..... I'll take sleep over everything else. Sweet beautiful sleep..... sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

No comments: