Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First rant of the year... and it's a doozy

So, we got home last night from visiting w/ inlaws b/c SiL and her husband just got in to town.
Went on facebook to look around some and saw that I had a message.
Now first, those of you who are FB friends with me know that I really don't post much. I'll post some Zoe photos, will like a few things and play a few games and that's it. I just don't really like posting up my own comments and all that stuff... that's what my blog is for lol.

Anyway... the message was from my oh so lovely dad who decided to inform me that he has unfriended me and DH b/c we never update him or talk to him on FB. Never sent him photos of Zoe, and basically just don't talk to him in general.
He has A LOT of nerve trying to pull a guilt trip on me.
The man ruined my childhood. He took my innocence and stomped it in to the dirt. I won't say specifics, but anyone with even a small imagination can guess.
He is lucky I even friended him to begin with and picked up the phone when he called (the 3 times within the last 2 years).
I've tried so hard to forgive the things that happened, but his actions and attitude have just shown me over and over again that he's not sorry for what he did.
He is lucky that I even allowed him to see photos of Zoe online.

Oh and the kicker?? He ended the message by saying... "Let Zoe have *DH's* parents as her grand folk." Are you fucking kidding me??
No no... we're not "letting" her have them, they ARE her grandparents who love her and would never do anything to hurt her, just like my mom and her husband.

I didn't even bother replying to him. Oh I wanted to cuss his ass out and tell him to shove that message up his ass, but I know that's what he wanted. I know he wanted me to reply to him with something, but I'll never give him the satisfaction.
I just blocked him....
Zoe has 2 sets of loving grandparents... and we're all very happy having it just that way.

Just ugh... the nerve of some people.

No comments: