Monday, January 27, 2014

Weigh in today

1 week of Primal Whole30.

Starting weight was 212.4...

Today's weight *drumroll*

206.2!!!!!

WOW! I know a lot of that is water weight, but still... that's a 6.2lb drop in a week! That's frickin Biggest Loser a few weeks in weight loss :P lol
Too bad that won't keep up but still... WOO!
That much close to being under 200 again and I can't wait!!


Also ordered more OPKs, even though I didn't need any. There was an unopened package that has been sitting in the bathroom for.. who knows how long now that had OPKs in them lol. Oops. Well, now I have more so yeah heh.
I doubt I'll be ovulating any time soon.
Even when I was down to 180, my cycles hadn't returned yet. It took some time for my body to finally regulate itself to get a couple of cycles on it's own in a decent amount of time.
I'm taking it as a good sign that I am getting a period eventually though. That's more than I would've gotten a few years ago.
____

Zoe has her 18m appointment tomorrow. Shouldn't be too eventful. I hate it when her doc asks about Zoe's words b/c I'm not sure what constitutes as a word.
Zoe has said a lot of stuff once or twice, but that's it. So do those count or are the ones she says on a regular basis count?
Oh well...

No comments: