Friday, May 3, 2013

BLAAAARGH! Stop licking me!!!

I sit with my legs up on the couch/chair. Rarely do I sit with my legs hanging down and feet touching the ground.
Anyway, Zoe is still mastering pulling herself up to her feet, she did this while I was sitting on the recliner and suddenly, I feel this tickle weirdness on my leg. I look down and the girl is lizard tonguing my leg!! ROFL
It tickled so much but felt SO weird b/c she also was trying to suck too. I swear... weird baby!
I can't believe she's only a few days away from 9 months old!! Insane how quickly this first year goes by. Pregnancy was a snail's pace compared to this.

Speaking of pregnancy.... I can't wait to have another baby!!! I still have baby fever something fierce!!
While I do feel rushed, I think if it takes a little longer than we hope, like say, getting pregnant next year, then we'll be ok with that, but I would very much like for it to happen this year.
Just gotta get my lazy ass up which is what I'm struggling with... what I always struggle with.
If losing weight was easy though, hell, there wouldn't be so many overweight miserable people walking around.
____

We don't have nearly enough 9m old clothes for Zoe. I know, I was shocked too when I realized that! lol
We had a TON of 3-6 and 6m old stuff, but 9m, nope. Hesitate to buy her much more than what she has though. But hey, I actually enjoy baby clothes shopping :D Think I'll try to convince DH to go to Once Upon a Child this weekend. Get some cute stuff for her :)
Her 2nd storage bin of clothes is already packed to the max. And I bet that about 30% of the stuff she never wore and 90% she only wore once.
Baby clothes are SO F-ing cute, but SO not worth paying full price for :P lol Well, for most of it. For a special outfit, I can make an exception, but every day clothes.... 2nd hand *nodnod*
____

Can't wait for Zoe to start talking. She still baby babbles, which is adorable, but to hear her say an actual word would be SO frickin adorable!
I really want her to start saying Dada/Daddy. I can't wait for her to say Mama, but I'd rather her say Dada or Daddy first :)
____

Uhm, what else has been going on..... pretty much nothing.
Uuuuuuuuhm...... oh rant and bitchfest opportunity...

MiL and SiL (DH's youngest sister).... UUUUUUUUUUGH I want to smack the crap out of them both.

First... MiL took my 2 nieces to a small fair that was down the road. Sweet right? Well, she also let them both play whatever fair game that won them both a goldfish a piece. That's the first UGH!!! The thing is, the fish died pretty quick. It should've been left at that, but oh no.... MiL is the queen of impulse buying.
She took them to Petsmart and bought them both a betta (Siamese fighting fish) without even consulting with the parents and asking if it was ok. What, The, FUCK.
THEN she has the nerve to call up their mom and tell them that they have pets now. And that's it. Leaves it up to my brother and his wife to buy EVERYTHING for these 2 new pet fish.
I'm sure most people would just stick these poor fish in to a bowl and let them die there, but thankfully my brother and his wife know better (b/c of me). So they went out and ended up spending over $100 on fish supplies b/c MiL is an inconsiderate IDIOT. Ok that's harsh... I do love my MiL, but this really pissed me off if you couldn't tell.
I'm sorry but you just don't do shit like that. OMG she better never NEVER do that with Zoe.

Now the 2nd thing.
My brother and his wife want to move in to MiL's old house. SiL (DH's youngest sister), was living there not too long ago, but she and her family moved in to their own home.
MiL NEEDS the money that she would be getting from renting her home to my brother.
Well, the thing is... as I've mentioned before... MiL is a hoarder and still has shit in that house. Yeah, shit that was left there even when her daughter lived there. Shit that probably hasn't seen the light of day in more than 20+ years.
And now... SiL has left a lot of her crap there as well. What, the FUCK??? So you move in to your own home, but don't bother taking all of your shit with you??

And my brother and his wife have been asking her to move in for gosh... at least 2 months now and they (Mil and SiL) haven't even pretended that they're trying to clear out their shit!!!
It's INFURIATING!
MiL does nothing all day (unless she's looking after SiL's girl), she could easily take her ass to that house and clean up some every day.
And the worst part... I just know that DH is going to be guilt tripped in to helping them (aka doing ALL of the work) to clean it all out.
Just clean the shit out already, my brother and his family move in and start paying rent.. and now MiL could have some money to spend on more useless shit. It would be a winwin for everyone.
I just can't convey how annoyed and angry I am about that.


ANYWHORE....
I think there might've been something else I wanted to mention but I can't remember.














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Zoe licking you!! That must have felt funny! hehe.

Wow, I can't believe she's going to be 9 months old! I wish it wouldn't go so fast! She'll probably be talking before you know it - so exciting! :-)

I hope it doesn't take long for you to get pregnant this time! FX! I'm excited for you to have another baby! :-)

Ugh, not cool about the fish!! Your MIL sounds very frustrating!