Thursday, May 30, 2013

BLEEEEEEH

Damn you nature!!!!!!!!!!!

Our backyard needs to be mowed BAD. Well I finally remembered to water the garden this morning in the backyard....
For my troubles? I got a frickin tick buried in my shoulder!!!!!!! BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

OMG I'm itching all over so bad even though I didn't even feel it bite me. The only reason I saw it was b/c I had just gotten done spraying out a poopy diaper, I was washing my hands and looked in the mirror and noticed a dark splotch and swollen redness. Looked closer and *barf* saw the frickin legs move!
I checked my body and can't see anymore, but I can't really check my head very well. I did it as well as I could but there could be something up there. I'm gonna be so paranoid about this all day :(

Oh and another bad thing... the tick didn't come out clean. I tried following directions to remove it, and I think I squeezed the body, a big no no... and the body broke off. Now I'm paranoid about that shit!!! Didn't seem like the tick had managed to suck anything out of me. I caught it within just minutes of it attaching I think, but still.... GROSS.

Gotta check the dogs now. I think their flea stuff also prevents ticks so hopefully they'll be clean.

Frickin parasites man.... there just isn't a reason for this shit!







No comments: