Monday, April 1, 2013

Damn you ICs!!

So finding out my SiL is pregnant and her telling everyone last night just has me more excited to try again.
I found some more tests that need to be used up before expiring so of course have been using them up.
Sigh.... damn IC hpts are such a tease!!
I think I can see the test strip, but I'm 99.9999999 % certain the test is stark white and I'm just seeing things lol.
I've got baby fever and it's making me hallucinate.
I may give in and go buy some FRERs later this week LOL. Well, if later tests are still showing anything.

HIGHLY highly doubt I'm pregnant. I stopped OPKing for a while but I don't think my body is ready to start working properly again just yet.
____

Zoe has a new cry now that makes it sound like she is dying or being abused or some other terrible horrible thing.
It's this screechy throaty raspy kind of cry. I swear she's throwing baby tantrums.
We are going to be in tantrum HELL when she's older.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I am at baby tantrum hell and I want off this ride.......lol

I remember that baby fever feeling, but it would always subside after a sleepless night or whiny baby. :)