Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sigh....

So, other than the stolen credit information and possible virus/trojan whatever on my computer that I'm still scanning for...

This morning was ok.
Woke up around 8 and waited until 8:30 to take Zoe out for a walk. It was really cool and misty outside. Felt FANTASTIC.
Zoe still isn't used to being strolled around facing out, but she calms down after a few minutes and enjoys the walk.
 My calves started burning and aching like crazy. Frickin hills lol.

I got my stepper today :D Amazon Prime does pay off every once in a while heh. I do wish their instant watch thing was better though. Feels so unorganized and sloppy compared to Netflix.
____

On the identity theft...
Not sure if whoever purchased anything else.
DH tried looking up his account at work, but the site wouldn't let him. Thinking they might have spotted the weird almost $600 purchase and froze the account.
He's busy at work today so will be calling when he gets home.
Frickin sucks.
We're trying to pay off the credit card. We used pretty much all of the tax return to pay it off which would take us down to about 1300 left to pay.
And we wanted to do that by the end of the year.
Just sucks that now we have to deal with this shit... and who knows what else.

I'm not sure what to do with my computer. I don't think it's DH's b/c he really doesn't do anything on his computer, and it's screwed up now so it's not like we can even check.

My computer has been screwy for a while. I don't purposely go to weird sites and I certainly don't click on suspect links so *shrugs* Beats the hell out of me where I would've picked up a virus/bug/trojan/whatever.

I may just reformat my computer again if doing a full scan w/ norton doesn't work to find anything.
Some photos I need to save first, but other than that, meh. Everything else can get deleted.

No comments: