Friday, April 5, 2013

Up and Down

So... yesterday started off TERRIBLE!
DH had his boys night on Wed. I decided to stay up since the times I went to bed early, the dogs ended up waking me w/ their barking when he got home anyway.
So I stayed up, DH got home, we went to bed. At 11:30, right as I was drifting off to sleep, Zoe woke up.
The girl did not go back to sleep until 1:10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DH and I were miserable.

This is when CC or CIO is a must b/c whenever we went in to check on her, she cried even harder and woke herself up even more.
Most of her crying was just frustrated wanting to go back to sleep cries so whenever we bothered her, she'd have to start all over again. UUUUUGH it was still terrible.
THEN, I had an upset stomach so had multiple trips to the bathroom. Awesome.
Zoe woke up at 4:30, I fed her and she went back to sleep only to wake up at 7:30. Which wouldn't be bad any other day, but when I had no more than an hour and a half (if that) of consecutive sleep... it sucked balls!

But there was a cheer up. I checked my email and saw that I won a prize on
http://www.neatorama.com/ Woot woot!!
They had a Doctor Who contest. All you had to do was take a look at their Dr Who merchandise and post a message on the prize you would like that was $50 or less.. and I won something! YAY!
I picked this :D
So that was awesome! Really lifted my mood even though I was still tired.

Last night was MUCH better. Zoe woke up I think 3 times. The first time I checked on her. But the other 2 times, she cried once or twice and went back to sleep. NICE.
She still woke up at 4:30, and then woke at 7, but it makes a WORLD of difference to get long continuous sleep. I feel SO much better today than yesterday.

No comments: