Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Not too bad

So today was weigh in day for me.

And I'm down another pound. Woot woot!!

I was afraid I'd actually be UP b/c of the weekend food frenzy, but nope. Thank goodness!
Still have a lot to go to get back to pre-pregnancy though. SIGH!
I'm still so angry at myself for letting it get to this point again.
I promised myself that I would never see a 2 at the beginning of my weight ever again, and PFFFFT here I am.
____

Have I mentioned that I have my annual exam on Tuesday? BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
Good lord I hate it!!!!
Here, get totally nekkid and sit in this hot room for half an hour. Oh and by the time the doctor comes in, you're nice and sweaty! AWESOME!
Now show em your titties and spread them legs! YEHAW!
I know it's necessary but damn is it humiliating.
Yes yes, doctors have seen it all and blahblahblah... but that still doesn't take away the embarassment.
Gonna have to do some serious trimming down below. Most of my showers now-a-days do not allow time for any extra shaving.
____

Zoe is well. She's still doing that screechy cry. Not that I was expecting her to grow out of it in a day or anything lol.
I still find it pretty funny when she does it.
I think she actually got mad at me b/c I started laughing when she started up which only caused her to screech/cry louder ROFL.
She's my little banshee though and I love her.

She is getting so big though.
She can reach up and touch the top on her mobile. I remember when I would stand her up before, she could barely reach the toys that hung below it *sniffles* She's still tiny, but sigh, they don't stay that way for long. I know I keep saying that. It's just so true though.

What else. Hmmm.. we're trying her on yogurt. DH put some mushed up banana in to some and she frickin LOVES it. She's been eating really well recently. Can eat half a cup of whatever in a sitting.
We bought some ground chicken for her. Not sure how DH is going to fix that though. She's still not very good with large chunks. Small mushy ones are ok, but if too big, she gags and will usually puke everything up soon after. We probably need to start feeding her chunkier stuff though. Get her used to it. *shrugs* We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot!! You're doing great, girl! Keep up the good work!

That made me LOL about the annual exam!! I know, I still hate them, even though I've had many. It's definitely worse than a follicle check. Good luck!

Aww, I love reading Zoe's milestones :-)