Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ya know what...

I want to be able to wear a sweater dress without it looking like a moomoo or me looking pregnant in it. Does anyone other than young girls/babies and skinny girls look good in them? I dunno, but they're damn cute (the dresses).

My weight is really annoying me right now. Other than a very small dessert which is homemade so no extra junk... my weight is being stubborn as hell and not moving at all.
It went back up after being bad during my birthday and the weekend, then went back down a couple pounds, and now.... nothin.

And it's like, one day, my ring feels loose, then the next, it's snug again.
I wish my body would make up its mind already.
One thing that has improved is my #2 activity.
I'm trying out eliminating certain foods that may trigger my digestion issues. Eggs, peppers, mushrooms, and broccoli.
So far so good.
The broccoli is the newest one I've stopped since it caused diarrhea a few hours later.
Well it's only the floret part. I'm ok if I eat the stem.

Anyway.... so that's going well, but it sucks b/c I love all of those things :(
Going to try to add back egg yolks next week and see what my body does.

____

Zoe is doing well. She was NOT happy with either of her naps today though. Screamed her cute little head off for about 5-10min and then finally went to sleep. It's warm in her room now since we have the AC off and I'm too paranoid to keep her window open. Now if there were some security bars on the window I'd keep it open but ya know lol.

She's been dairy free now and... not really sure if it's improving anything. Not sure if it is, how long it would take to actually see an improvement. We'll stick with it a couple more weeks and then go from there. She loves her almond milk though.

Still no walking from her. She's gonna be 14m soon. I know I shouldn't worry but I do a little. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It can take up to 21 days for the dairy protein (what most people are allergic to when it comes to dairy) to leave a person's system. So I would say, give it 3 weeks, and if you don't see an improvement then I would just slowly add it back into her diet and see if you notice it getting worse. Hope she gets some relief soon! My daughter has really bad eczema too. It really sucks sometimes.

LisaL said...

Thanks for the info Rian :) That's good to know since I probably would have started giving her dairy again sooner than that.