Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grumpy butt

MAN.. Zoe is one grumpy girl in the morning.
She gets a nice big banana all to herself, plus whatever else I decide to give her (this morning it was watermelon). So she's nice and full, but she is SOOOOOOOOO fussy.
I know she's still tired, but she gets up to eat. Maybe I should put her right back to bed after eating and see how she takes that.

She's not walking yet, but she's starting to let go and standing on her own finally. I want her to walk soon only b/c if she doesn't I would worry lol, but then another part of me is like.. meh.. take your time baby girl :P hehe
____

No sign of anything happening with my body. I've been forgetting to take OPKs. SIGH! But I don't think anything has been happening.
Going to have to remember to take the tests. If nothing still by next week then I'm going to use the provera that I still have to start a new cycle.

Dieting is going well... gotta update that pag, but I'm down to 209 this morning! WOO!
Would be nice to get back to the Onederlands again for my birthday!
Good lord I'm going to be 34 in a little over 2 weeks. Geezus. Mentally... yeah I'm nowhere near 34 ROFL, but physically, I'm probably closer to about 60+ HA!

Anywho, we're going to a concert on my birthday! YAY!! It's Stone Temple Pilots! W/ Chester Bennington (lead singer of Linkin Park) as the lead since the original singer is a giant druggy.
And the other band will be Filter which I'm excited about too. Really like a couple of their older songs! SQUEEE so excited :D

BUT that means Zoe will be having her first sleepover at grandma's house. DH and I both aren't too happy about that just yet, but it is what it is. I'm sure everything will be ok, but we'd still rather it not happen just yet lol.

No comments: