Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Awww, that was sweet

So I went to the Korean store earlier. Was waiting at the register to pay and the owner came up and started playing with Zoe.
She then tells me that she's been telling her daughter that she is ready for some grandkids.
Well her daughter and her husband gave her a box w/ a piece of paper in it. One side said 'Mom', & and the other side said 'Grandma'.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I couldn't help but tear up. You could just see that she was SOOO happy for her daughter and SO happy to finally be getting a grandchild. It was just so sweet and I still have a huge smile on my face hours later.
She had only just been told yesterday and was told by her daughter that they weren't telling anyone else about it until they reach 13w. I guess grandma HAD to tell someone LOL. I'm sure I wasn't the only customer she told the news too hehe.
It was just so sweet though and just so nice to share in someone else's happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that made me smile :-) So sweet.