Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Things are good

Well, not our monetary situation atm, but other than that... yeah.

My weight has stalled, but it's a bit like gestational diabetes.... just have to figure out what's going to work.
I'm still sticking with primal though. It's just been a lot easier this time FINALLY for some reason. I'm really not struggling w/ wanting junk food... although a soda sounds really good right now lol. Water gets boring!

Zoe is doing well. Her hair seems to finally be thickening and getting longer. Still very very slowly, but it's getting there. One of these days I'll be able to put some pig tails on her head!

She's grinding her teeth though. She'll be crawling to wherever and that sound will suddenly start and UUUUGH, it makes my teeth hurt! I hope she doesn't keep doing it. Would hate for her to damage her teeth.

She's trying to talk which is ADORABLE!! Well, she's trying to say actual words that is. She does a lot of baby babbling.
I got her to say Star Wars earlier! lol
I'm wearing a star wars shirt and she kept pointing at it so I couldn't resist hehe.
DH got her to say pictures and yeah... she's just growing up so fast!

No comments: