Wednesday, September 11, 2013

GRRRR

I should know better by now not to read anti-c section threads but nooooo I get sucked in and then pissed the hell off after reading comments.

I'm just so sick of these natural birthing NUT JOBS thinking that their way is the ONLY way to do things and oh poor stupid women for choosing or having to get c-sections.

If you want a natural drug free birth. You are awesome and I applaud you.

If you want to be drugged up and not feel anything. If you want or end up having a c-section, you are also awesome and should be applauded!

When are people going to get it through their damn heads that their way is NOT the only frickin way to do things and ya know what.... not everyone's body is made to give birth vaginally.
Can't remember if I mentioned it here or somewhere else... but my husband's friend.
She has 3 children, all c-sections. Why? Because her pelvis is WAY too small to give birth vaginally so c-section was the only way for her to birth her children.
And even if she didn't have that problem and wanted the c-section just because, that is her own choice. If you don't agree with it, that's fine.
I don't agree with homebirth, but I know that is what some women want and they are more than welcome to fucking do it.
See how that works?? Apparently some people don't.

I know I need to take my own advice on a few issues.... just this one... UGH this one just really pisses me off so much b/c it's usually (not always but usually), the natural birth ASSHOLES that start spewing off totally false made up BULLSHIT lies to try to make their point and to try to shame women for wanting drugs or wanting a c-sec or hell, even wanting a damn hospital birth.




PHEW.... rant over lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing irritates me more than when people feel sorry for me having a c-section. No it was not what I wanted but what I wanted was trumped by having Reagan arrive healthy.