Sunday, September 8, 2013

Quick

Wanted to post really quick.

Spotting is slowly but surely getting heavier so I'm sure AF will be in full swing soon. It's a little more than just spotting right now.

Weight today was back up to 209, but I haven't pooped in 2 days. Not sure why the heck I'm constipated.

Zoe is adorable as usual :D
Got her to say Bear! Well... it's more like Bee-ah lol.
She wants to eat ALL the time. She calls all food 'nana now. Banana is like the only thing she can really say so she just uses it for all food :P hehe It's pretty awesome and cute. We def know when she's hungry now. Although she does say it just to say it sometimes too.

Uhhm.. and yeah, things are good. :)
Really hoping that now that I'm actually losing weight my body is going to start ovulating again, or ovulating in a timely manner. Would be nice to be pregnant by the end of the year. I wouldn't mind another August baby, but I'll hope for July :D hehe

No comments: