Friday, September 6, 2013

2 weeks

In 2 weeks, I am going to be a 34yo woman. WHAAA??
Good lord, am I really that old. Geeze.

This year has gone by SO quick. Blink and it's already almost Fall.

Zoe is doing great. She wants to learn SO much and is just becoming her own little person. She def does not like it when we try to pick boogers out of her nose and unfortunatly has learned that her finger fits perfectly in to her nostrils LOL
She doesn't pick, she just pokes the finger up there and stays that way. It's HILARIOUS, but we're def going to have to watch her and make sure she doesn't become a booger eater. BLEH.

My weight this morning was 207.4 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That is 6 lbs gone since Sunday!
If you couldn't tell, I'm SO frickin happy about that! *happy dance*
Finally the weight is going in the right direction!! I doubt I'll be in the 100's again by my birthday but I'm gonna try damnit!
I already have a cheat planned for my birthday LOL. I know that's bad, but I think it's reasonable.
Really want to go to this local bakery (where we got Zoe's b-day cake) and buy a couple of treats there. This cream horn thing that is awesome and then 1 other thing. I think that would be a lot better than actually getting a giant cake that would take a few days to eat.

Oh I started spotting a little yesterday. It only happened a couple of times using the bathroom.
It's probably AF wanting to start.
I don't think I ovulated, so it will be interesting to see if this turns out to be a normal AF. If it is normal, then I have to question if I ovulated the other times.
Sucks if I didn't but hopefully with the weight finally coming off, my body will get back to it again :)

And finally... Congrats Shari on your cute little new baby girl!!

No comments: