Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Well...

This is definitely not a normal AF. It was about medium flow yesterday, and today has turned in to medium light... more on the light side.
It does suck, but I'm still going to take it as a good sign that my body did SOMETHING once I started doing primal again.

I am bloated as all get out though. It's not so bad right this second, but as soon as I eat something, it feels like I've just downed an entire turkey w/ the dressing, w/ the desserts.
B/c of that my weight has gone back up to 212 give or take depending on my body. I know this is only temporary, but it still sucks to see the scale show that again.

I've been getting a lot of twinges in the right ovary area. I'm fairly certain that is is my ovary. Maybe a cyst or something is/was there.

Ordered more OPKs. I still have some left, but it's only about.. 20 if that.
Only got 50 this time though so hopefully it will be enough. Again, now that the weight is coming off, FX that this cycle won't be as long and I'll actually ovulate.
____

Zoe wants to absorb everything. She started pointing at everything. For now, it's pretty adorable when she does it out in public. She'll lock on to someone and then will point at them LOL. It usually makes the person smile if they see her hehe.

Still no walking. We're trying to walk with her a bit more just to get her used to doing the motion. She still hasn't really shown that she's ready to try it on her own though.

UGH, she's getting in to the tantrum thing full swing. Girl has a meltdown if she doesn't get what she wants. I don't give in to her and it just pisses her off even more w/ more screams and shrieks and UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
She does it SO much now too. I am not ashamed to say that I am happy when DH gets home or when she takes a nap so I can have a quiet moment. I know this is only going to get worse before it gets better.
I love her screaming little butt though heh.
I cant help but laugh at her some of the times she starts b/c it's obvious when she's trying to get that certain shriek going that she thinks is going to work. I try not to actually laugh in her face so I usually end up having to cover my face w/ my shirt heh.

We've been slacking on taking her photo. Need to get back on that! She's not going to stay this little for too much longer! We're already getting comments from family asking if she's thinned out some. And she has b/c she's getting longer and losing that 'baby' look :(

No comments: