Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Seriously... again?

Zoe is sick.. again. Well, both her and Oren are with a stomach bug.. AGAIN.
WTH??????
So tired of this crap......

Oh.. AND... Rocko has the squirts and proceeded to go in to the hallway that leads to the kids' rooms and blast a dook all over the floor and wall. Without warning I might add. He's still a puppy, but GD is it annoying as hell that he's not house trained yet.
Like he'll go out for an hour.... 15mins back inside and he's already pissed and/or shit. Yesterday.. it was exactly that. I look in the sunroom and there he is.. just hunched over taking a crap.
SO damn ANNOYING!

Thankfully poo is easy to clean, but it's still disgusting and there's always residue or at least you think there could be so that just makes it grosser when the kids or yourself have to walk in the area.


Ezra is good though. Still not crawling, but not worried....
Ok I am worried a little bit, but also not.
He gets on his stomach and just rotates on his stomach and scoots backwards lol. I think he thinks that's enough. He's only ever gotten on to his knees a couple of times, but not hands and knees. /shrugs
Hopefully there isn't a problem.
____

DH has gone off to a work BBQ thing. Yeah... I didn't want to go and have no regrets about it!
But then he's making me go to some church BBQ thing tomorrow and a birthday party on Sunday /grumble
What the hell???
We don't get invited to shit and then all of a sudden, all of this crap all at once!

So yeah... a whole mess load of cheats this week and I am not happy with it.
I'm sure my weigh in won't be great.

I'm not really happy with DH right now either.
So he volunteered at the church Awana program. That's fine.. I didn't mind at all.
But then to hear how he's some of the kids' male kind of father figure and how they look up to him etc.... ok.. that's all well and good and I'm glad he can do that.
But then when he's home... he's just annoyed and frustrated and has a super short fuse with our kids.
He's a great dad most of the time, it's just recently I've noticed his annoyance and then to hear someone talk about him like that towards other children just annoyed me is all.
/shrugs
I dunno... just feels like lately our kids have only been getting the annoyed mean daddy that only gets to see them a couple of hours before they go to bed.

Ugh.. I don't want to paint him as a horrible father b/c he's not. He's SO far from being a bad dad. Hell.. I have my weeks of being in a shit mood too and yelling a bit more than I should. I'm just venting. Need to clear that up before anyone thinks he's some horrible person. lol



There was something else but I've forgotten b/c Zoe just drew on the carpet with chalk.
Chalk.. think it's easy to get out of carpet right? Yeah... no. Sigh........ -_-

No comments: