Wednesday, May 24, 2017

It's my turn now

I threw up in the middle of the night.
Woke up and felt nauseous. Tried ignoring it and going back to sleep, but no. I had to puke
Thing is though... there wasn't much of anything in my stomach so I didn't throw up a lot.
Just glad that this isn't a bad stomach bug. Annoying as shit, but not anywhere near as bad as that last one that completely sapped your energy.

Zoe still has gross poo and so does Oren now. Well.. he actually threw up last night in his sleep too and he's had gross diarrhea all day today. Super stank, watery, but also grainy?

Ezra and DH seem to be the only ones that have been spared from this so far. Hopefully they won't get sick.
 ____

DH came home at 9 last night. I was pissed off b/c he didn't see the kids all day. I know he sensed it b/c he kept asking me if I was.. and I kept saying no lol. I mean.. there really wasn't a reason for me to be mad. Sigh.. I hate it when I feel like that. Just unreasonably mad or mad at something stupid.
I'm over it now and obviously I'm feeling a bit guilty about it. Damn emotions! lol
____

Oh at the Sunday thing at church.. this woman had the cutest little baby girl ever. I dunno how old she was... maybe 4 or 5 months? Still really young and tiny and so GD cute and chunky!
Holy crap it gave me some serious baby fever. How ridiculous is that though? I still have a baby!! rofl
It just made me long for another girl though. Sigh...
Seriously.. getting my tubes tied was totally the right decision, but I think I'm still going to mourn not being able to have anymore for a little while longer.
____

And that's all for now. It's raining pretty good and I want to post this in case we lose power.

No comments: