Friday, May 12, 2017

My garden!

Just a quick post.....
My garden is doing... pretty well.
I wish these rogue tomato plants hadn't completely taken over my peppers, but they're doing well and I can't argue with getting more tomatoes :D

It's holding up pretty good though so far.
The weather has gotten back to being hot so I'll have to water a lot more often, especially when they get bigger.
Already picked off 2 tiny caterpillars. Not hornworm thankfully, but still little bastards that could do damage.
I can't wait to have a successful garden again!
____

Zoe and Oren start their gymnastics class June 1st! WOO! DH called them last night and put them on the list. YAY :D
I'm so excited for them. I really hope they enjoy it. Would love for them to stick with it too. Not to be professional or anything, but mostly for the fitness and socialization.
____

My weight this morning is officially 219.4
So yeah.... a slight loss, but I'll take it. I thought it was going to be a few pounds gained with how bloated I am.
I'm probably less than this b/c I can still feel all of that food and waste in there taking its sweet time coming out. Oh well.... 219.4... I will gladly take it :D

I still don't know what the hell I ate to cause this. Maybe it's just hormonal that is causing it. /shrugs

No comments: