Friday, June 14, 2013

Well, Hello there!

Welp, the spotting has turned in to frickin AF. This was unexpected. Hopefully this is a good sign though.
Wonder if I actually ovulated.
I did get some instances of light stabbing pains in the O area, but never thought anything of it b/c well... it's my body and it sucks.
Need to buy more OPKs though. If I am getting AF now, it means we actually have a chance of conceiving again soon! WOO! *happy dance*
Just can't let up on the good dieting.
There will be bad days... but I gotta make the good ones count.

Oh, and no overnight stays for Zoe just yet.
DH and I decided that we're not comfortable with her at MiL's house until Zoe can walk... and hopefully by then she'll have stopped putting things in to her mouth.
MiL's house is A LOT cleaner than it was.... but it's still nowhere near being clean enough for us to feel comfortable with Zoe crawling around. I know for a fact that one of their dogs marks their recliners and they don't catch it. Makes my skin crawl to think that Zoe could put her hand in to that and then hand in to mouth. BLEH.
Nevermind all of the poo filled dirt their dogs track in to the house. So yeah.... it's going to be a little while longer before Zoe stays over there.
So with all that being said.... MiL is babysitting for us so we can go see Superman, strawberry picking etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for AF! I hope you ovulate this cycle FX!!
I definitely see what you're saying about MIL's house. I don't blame you one bit!