Monday, June 17, 2013

Diva in the making

Good lord, Zoe is going to be a diva and a half when she gets bigger if she keeps the same personality lol. She wants what she wants and she is not afraid to go for it and tell/show you.

And she already has mini-tantrums. Anyone that says that babies don't have tantrums is LIEING to you lol. I'm sure these are mild compared to ones she'll have in the future though... scary lol.

She's starting to say Woah and Wow now.... totally channeling 80's and 90's Keanu Reeves lol.

Also, she's baby dancing now :D It's mostly just sorta wiggling a little but it's still pretty darn cute hehe.
____

Sigh, another family get together weekend to totally ruin any progress I've had with weight loss lol.
I didn't help though. I made a strawberry cream cake. It was good, but it totally fell apart.
Went a bit too ambitious and made it 3 layer and it just fell apart. Looks like a complete mess but it tasted good.

I also made some homemade Tiger butter (peanut butter, white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate fudge) and regular fudge. SUPER easy to make.

Tiger butter...

1 cup peanut butter
About 1.5 cup white chocolate.

Melt both in a double boiler until smooth.

1/3 cup of peanut butter
1.5 cup of semi-sweet chocolate

In  a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 30 sec, mix, repeat until melted and mixed.

Line a 8x8 pan with foil, spray foil w/ oil, pour the 2 mixtures making sure to do it evenly so there isn't more than the other in any one spot. Take a butter knife and swirl. Put in the fridge for 2 hours.

That's it. Frickin DELICOUS!

The regular fudge is pretty easy too. I can't remember the exact measurements. I do remember it's...

Evaporated milk
 marshmallow fluff
 milk chocolate
 semi-sweet

I think that's it... maybe some butter too but I can't remember.

You melt the milk, fluff and possibly butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Boil for 6 minutes stirring constantly.
Take off of heat, add the chocolate and blend together.
Same as the tiger butter.
Line a 8x8 with foil. No need to oil it... pour in the mixture. Fridge for 2 hours. A lot easier than people realize.

Anyway,.... so yeah.... all that to say that diet was SCREWED this weekend lol.
It's ok though. Just gotta get back on it :)

2 comments:

Shari said...

I feel like I am living your future when I read some of your posts. DD was the same way and it has gotten worse! When she doesn't get what she wants it is tantrum time and if that doesn't work, it is time for hitting/pinching. It is frustrating! We have my DSD right now and DD (who is 20 months now) is beating her 8 year old sister up.....LOL
I keep hoping and praying that this next one is the relaxed child :)

Unknown said...

I think Reagan will be a little diva as well, Lord help me! That tiger butter sounds amazing.