Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pizza!!!!!

Zoe had her first taste of pizza last night and she LOVED it!! lol
We gave her a small slice of pizza and the girl ate almost the entire thing.
If she keeps up her appetite, we are def going to have to put her in to some physical activities when she's older. Don't want her having the weight issues DH and I, and hell, most of the population has.
We want to put her in to some kind of martial arts. Teach her how to kick some ass if the need arises. I never want her or any future children to be someone's victim ya know?

I also bought her some Ritz(sp?) crackers today and she loves those things too. It's so fun giving her new things to try out :D
Really want to give her some watermelon... mostly because I want some lol. It's not on sale yet though, booooooo

Hmm, there was something else I wanted to mention but I can't think of it now as usual. SIGH!

No comments: