Sunday, June 23, 2013

So tired

I dunno what crawled up Zoe's butt this morning but she decided 7am was a good time to start waking up. NOOOOOOOOOOOzzzzzzzz
UGH, I am POOPED b/c I could not get back to sleep after her 5:30am wake.
I'd drift in and out of sleep b/c I kept getting too hot.
I'd be the perfect or the worst ghost hunter b/c my ass would stand right in any cold spots found LOL.
I'd egg the ghosts on to get them to make it colder :P

Anyway, just as I was getting back to sleep, she started waking, BUT she wanted to go right back to sleep 20mins later... of course just long enough that I was wide awake.... or well... tired but awake... too awake to get back to sleep, there.

 THEN she woke at 8:20, and is now down for her first nap of the day. SIGH! It will be ROUGH with a newborn, but I'll just have to suck it up b/c oh yes... it's going to happen *nodnod*

Just took my 2nd opk (forgot to take one yesterday, not that it matters).... and not anywhere close to being +. Kinda worried that IF I do ovulate, I'm going to miss it. I'm trying to only use 1 a day since I don't want to spend more on tests if I don't have to. Maybe start doing twice a day a week from now *shrugs*

No comments: