Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meeces!

I keep forgetting to mention that we have mice! BLEH!
Thankfully we haven't seen them and I don't think they venture down to the main part of the house often... but still, they're up in the room above the garage and have probably made themselves an impressive nest in the insulation.
We at first thought it was just one mouse. Didn't worry about it too much, welp, if it was just one, that one called up some buddies. There is mouse poop all over the place. It's so gross.
Now, I'm not afraid of mice, but I sure as hell don't want them in my house!
____

LOL Zoe is looking at herself in her little flower mirror right now. It's so cute!! She's making this hiiiiiiiii sound and rubbing the mirror on her face ROFL.
Babies are so weird :P
SHe started doing a little baby dance yesterday. It wasn't much, just kinda flapping her arms, but she only did it when her doggy toy played music (which she kinda figured out how to do now too).
Not all her developments are awesome though, she's in the phase of wanting to drop and throw everything on to the floor.
That's not so bad until you give her something of yours to play with and *toss* there it goes.
____

As for the weight loss. Weighed again today and it's down 215. *shrugs*
I am eating less for some reason... just not as hungry as I usually am, BUT I do still eat. I'm not skipping meals or anything.
Meh... just another one of those things. I'm sure my appetite will be back to normal soon enough.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I think mice are cute until they are in my house...lol We had one awhile back and I didn't think too much of it. Until I researched how long their gestation is and how fast they can multiply. I spent the next month on operation get rid of the mouse! Hopefully you can get rid of them fairly easily!