Thursday, December 17, 2015

Oh yeah.... I live in the south. That explains a lot

It's early, haven't gotten results back yet but I'll post again when I do.

Lets talk for a moment about how fucking racist people are though. Holy shitballs.
My state got 2... TWO refugees and people are losing their GD racist shit over that.
Seriously people???
And of course these racist assholes spouting off their fear and hate.. their go to argument when confronted about their racist comments is usually... "Well give them your address and let them move in with you then."
Seriously...... that is their best argument?? Bitch.. I'm not giving anyone my address other than Amazon.

Anyway... I'm sure it's the same everywhere, but it just makes my blood boil seeing so much fear and hate towards a group of people. Just... is this 2015??
These people are on FB so I can assume that they look at the news and from what I see...all of the crimes committed in this state so far are from Americans so.... yeah. Should be just go ahead and assume ALL Americans are murderers, thieves, rapists, etc? No?

Oh so not all white people are KKK racists that like hanging black folk? Not all black folk riot and are gang members? Not all Mexicans are drug dealers? Oh saying they are is racist and ignorant?
But it's ok to say Muslims and Syrian refugees are all terrorists?

If I could pick a superpower right now.. it would be to slap the shit out of people over the internet. I'd never get to sleep, but damn... I'd be making this world a better place one slap at a time.

No comments: