Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Just sleep!!

UGH today has been a little rough.
Oren is doing well, but the boy has a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep and he gets SOOOO grumpy. I feel so bad for him, but damn is it frustrating too.
I try him in every position, but nothing works until he just sort of passes out :( I would hold him more, but having to take care of Zoe, pumping, having to get up to pee ALL the time bc I have to drink so much water b/c of the pumping... I just can't. Or when I do and he gets comfy, I end up having to move him b/c I'm getting up.

And Zoe... she's so sweet but the girl is getting in to everything. I went on my computer for a minute and she was off doing her own thing. Well that thing was to go in to our bathroom and get her hands on all of the pumping gear so she could go pump. It is really sweet and cute bc she even came and wanted me to take her PJs off so she could get t her 'boobies'.... of course I didn't know that at the time though.
THEN got a package in the mail. She usually doesn't give them a 2nd glance... well that has changed. I put the box on the counter, hear some banging so get up to see what's going on and lo and behold... she had grabbed the box and opened it. SIGH

It hasn't all been bad though. Oren gave me some big smiles. Got a few photos of those that I'll post later and Zoe has been really sweet even though she's getting in to everything and not listening :P lol

Anywho, Oren just woke and is fussy so have to cut this short.

No comments: