Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pity party

So my weight has FINALLY started to go down again. After my birthday weekend junk food fest, I had gained back all of the weight I had lost.
Obviously it was just water weight, but my body held on to it for dear life.
THEN the spotting started and my face broke out and UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
When am I going to catch a damn break already??
Other than the lack of exercising which I really need to get going already... I'm doing everything right.
Eating clean healthy foods, NOT overeating said clean healthy foods and yeah.... where is my damn success already?
I know losing weight isn't a race, but it would be nice if my body just pretended it was instead of standing still at the starting point. Or worse, sprinting ahead only to turn around and go back.
It's hella frustrating!
I just want to be thin damnit :( Thin and healthy and live a long happy life. Is that too much to ask for?

ANYWAY....
Have I mentioned that I've started taking probiotics? Started a couple days ago. Also got a bottle of kombucha juice to try. Boy... that stuff is.... interesting. Wasn't expecting the fizz lol.
I take a swig of that every day. Not sure if it's going to help, but I hope so.

Seems the provera was what my body needed b/c it stopped the spotting. Thank goodness.
It's probably the reason why my weight has gone back down again too. Finally getting my hormones somewhat in check.
Hopefully it lasts and hopefully next cycle will be a REAL cycle with actual ovulation.
No more of this spotting bullshit.
____

Zoe.. I swear that girl gets in to everything!! We're gonna have to find some kind of solution for the potting plants on the ground. She things is SUPER fun to dig in the potting soil and yes... she's eaten it. Maybe get one of those weed cover things for it. *nod* sounds like a good idea.

Still can't believe how quickly she is growing. She still looks like a baby to me, but there are moments when I see a tiny toddler in her. And remembering when she first started pulling up, her little head barely reached the top of the table beside the recliner. Now... she's well past that.
Need to get some more photos of her. Still slacking on that.

Oh and the bumps on her forearm have gotten A LOT better. Not sure if it's b/c of the dairy free part or what.
Her legs are looking terrible though. This is the worst they've ever been. It's eczema along w/ whatever the pimple/bumps are. We've started lotioning her again. That will at least help with the eczema part.
The bumps on her face are still there, but only just barely. She doesn't seem to get the flare ups that she used to. By the end of the day, they would look terrible and her cheeks would look so red.
That hasn't happened for a little while.
So yeah... not quite sure if it's just the lotioning again or the lack of dairy that is helping.
I guess we'll know whenever we eventually give her dairy again. If she flares back up, we'll have our answer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know with me the scale never moves and it is super frustrating. That is why I do the measurements and see the inches fall off which is always uplifting. I've been doing advocare products and since we PCOS'ers have such funky hormones and I truly believe they are helping to make the scale and inches move. Let me know if you are interested in hearing more!

LisaL said...

Sure, I'd love to hear about it :)

Unknown said...

what is your email address? or you can send me an email at mefredritz@gmail.com