Sunday, October 13, 2013

Good grief

I guess some provera was just what my body needed to flush itself out b/c... damn.
This is day 3 of super F-ing heavy flow.
I said ' screw it' last night and wore one of my left over post-pregnancy gigantic pads to bed LOL.
Wanted to actually roll over and sleep in whatever position I wanted without fear of leaking all over the damn place. It worked too and I slept pretty darn well :D

I def think I have a cyst going on on the right O. It's not super painful or anything, just an ache every once in a while. Hopefully it resolves itself soon. Makes me wonder if I was going to ovulate and I screwed it up by taking the provera. I highly doubt it, but it makes me wonder still.

____

Another gross poo from Zoe this morning. YUCK YUCK YUCK. We haven't had to use the diaper sprayer for a while now since her poops have been solid enough to just plop in to the toilet. BUt it's been getting a workout these past couple of days. BLAAAAH
Will try her off of the almond milk to see if it helps.

Her skin issues... I dunno. The bumps on her face are still there, but don't seem to get all red and flare up like they used to. Just wish they would go away completely.
Her arms and legs...
She used to have a patches of the bumps on her forearms and on her shoulders. The patches seem to have gotten smaller, but she now has small bumps spread out over the entire arm.
Also her legs used to be clear. She's get a small patch of eczema every once in a while, but those would go away quickly. But now, those same little bumps are spread all over her legs.
So damn frustrating :(
None of the areas seem to bother her thankfully, but still wish we knew what was causing it. Really thinking about taking her to a dermatologist or something.
Her ped always just says to keep her lotioned. Well we keep her lotioned and it doesn't do shit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would take her to a dermatologist. I take my daughter to Palmetto Dermatology in West Columbia. Dr Smith is great and has completely changed my daughter's skin. I'm not sure what area you are in, but from what I've read you are in the general area of Columbia. I hope her skin clears up! I know how frustrating it can be.