Sunday, October 27, 2013

Loaning stuff out

So... SiL was in the hospital apparently b/c she was in a lot of pain.
We didn't hear about this until DH's frickin mom told us about it.... nevermind that it's MY brother's wife or anything so you would think my brother would've at least called. Hell, even my MOM who my SiL does not get along with (most of the time) knew. WTH??
Anyway, she and the baby are fine... or well, baby is fine, but SiL is still in some pain.
She said they think she bruised some ribs somehow. Probably the baby doing something in there.

Anyway, since my brother lost his job and they don't have an income any longer... told them we'd lend them a few things. Like the bottles and infant carrier carseat.
I normally wouldn't encourage anyone to take a used carseat, but we never got in to an accident w/ it and it's still perfectly fine to use until... I think 2016 so yeah. Also letting them use the stroller thing I bought for it.
Few less things they have to worry about.
Is it bad though that we'll probably never see any of the items again? Not that I want the carrier back, but the stroller yes, and the bottles, yes. Those bottles weren't cheap and I would like to use them again when we have another.. same with the stroller.
I don't mind loaning them things, BUT.... they really don't take care of their shit soooo.. yeah. Plus it's going to come back smelling like smoke and just UGH.....
They're just the kind of people you 2nd guess and lending things too b/c you're just not sure if you're gonna get it back in 1 piece.
Like with our vacuum. We splurged and bought one of those expensive ass dyson vacuums a while ago b/c cheaper ones were breaking really quick.
They wanted to borrow it for a few days... we got it back with F-ing dog chew marks/puncture holes on one of the hoses and we STILL haven't gotten the replacement for it from them like they said they ordered (uh huh.. :\)
And lending them books is GROSS b/c we get them back completely wreaking of cig smoke and that smell can not be gotten out of books.

Oh well....

So dizziness is still here. Tiny little bit of spotting after DTD, but haven't noticed anything else.
I'm thinking since I am spotting it's something to do with hormones along w/ my insulin problem. I'm going to start exercising tomorrow no matter what. If I wait for the dizziness to stop then it could be quite a while before I start and I've already put it off for too long.

OPK is still negative and I did take another HPT and BFN not that I expected anything else. Took it just to be totally sure though.

4 comments:

Shari said...

I hate lending things to people because of those very issues! Hope your SIL is fine.

I am going to start exercising tonight. I haven't been eating healthy because I am barely getting any sleep that cooking healthy is the last thing on my mind.

What are you going to do for exercise? I am going to do Wii dance so that Athena can join in.

Shari said...

I hate lending things to people because of those very issues! Hope your SIL is fine.

I am going to start exercising tonight. I haven't been eating healthy because I am barely getting any sleep that cooking healthy is the last thing on my mind.

What are you going to do for exercise? I am going to do Wii dance so that Athena can join in.

LisaL said...

I'm just going to start off w/ something quick. Was planning on squats, little bit of lifting and wall push ups. Nothing major since I'm WAY out of shape.

Unknown said...

I hate lending things to people like that and it makes it even harder to say no when it is family.

Good for you on the workouts! With harvest I've only been able to work out 2x a week and I hate it.