Sunday, October 18, 2015

Well... shit....BOOO FRER!!!!

So I decided to test this morning like I said I was going to do. Saw that I actually have 2 FRERs left, WOO! lol
I first used the walmart one I had. Meh....
Then used one of the FRERs. Well... something is on that FRER but with how they were before... I don't know if it's just a shitty test like previous months or if it's actually a 2nd line.
It's very faint, but it's not a case of line eye this time. There IS a very faint line there, but I can't see color...or well.. one min I think I do, then the next I don't.

I tried getting a photo but we all know how that turns out lol. Here it is anyway with the contrast/brightness enhanced some.
It's hard to see it but trust me.... it's there. I swear it's not a case of line eye or wishful thinking LOL.

Grrr, it's like trying to take a picture of a pretty moon.... your eye sees one thing and your camera picks up none of it!

Damnit FRER.... why you doing this to me again? SIGH!
I'm not going to test tomorrow. Oh not b/c I won't be tempted, but mostly b/c we're going to the fair and DH will be home and all that good stuff, so I'll be distracted :D But if period is MIA, I'll test on Tuesday.
I think by then, IF there is something actually there that's not just a faulty test, it should be obvious.

BOOO, wish there was another good pink dye test out there. Sure there's Answer, but they've been really bad with indents before.
Why do all of the store brands have to be blue dye?? SIIIIIIIGH!!!!

Oh and I still don't really think I'm pregnant. There's been no weird symptoms or anything... not that I really expect anything this early if I was.

EDIT:
Ok, it's been about an hour and looking at the test more in different light.. it appears to be just a faulty test..... at least that's what I think. We'll see though :) I'm still wearing a pad to the fair tomorrow :P

No comments: